Monday, 19 September 2016

'Hello Greta' Blog Interview



Hello again!

A couple of weeks ago I was luckily enough to get in touch with one of my favourite bloggers Greta! You can visit and follow her blog here.  Greta is so lovely and I really recommend checking her blog out if you haven't! Anyway, I asked her a couple of questions and she kindly answered so I have them here to share with you! Here goes,

Who/what inspires you?
Lots of things! Pinterest is a great place to gather all my inspiration and ideas, but my main source has to be definitely the things around me like my friends, family, nature and the places I visit. I definitely have times where I feel flat and uninspired, and it's hard to point out or find inspiration when I feel like I need it most. It takes time, but it springs at me when I least expect it.

Five Facts about you:

  1. I drink way to much tea
  2. Greece, Japan. Mexico, Cuba and Finland are up there in my top places to visit next.
  3. I love love love man buns. Weird, I know.
  4. I take any opportunity to go out opp shopping.
  5. I am obsessed with re-designing and changing up my room.
Top three blogging items:
Definitely my Mac computer, iPhone and a pretty notebook to write down all my ideas.


Favourite reads?
Now, I'm not much of a book reader to be honest ( shock!! ) although I'm getting better at it. I love reading Frankie when I get the time too, definitely the most inspiring and best magazine out there.

Describe your fashion style to me in three words: 
A mix of Minimalistic, colour and a splash of retro. ( I know it's not really 3 words but this question is super hard! )

Plans for the future?
Currently my plans are to continue to pursue writing and creating things to share on my blog, work towards getting my dream job and to be able to travel a lot more countries.

Favourite foods?
Sushi,but I also love chai lattes, acai bowls, pomegranate, mango, dumplings, frozen yogurt, matcha green tea, hash browns, watermelon, mushrooms, ice cream, creme caramel, banana bread and many other foods of course!

Favourite experience being a blogger (so far!)
Definitely when I got the chance to be apart of the skincare brand, Girl Lane and participate in the campaign, attend a full-day photoshoot and meet a whole lot more bloggers through the process.

Anddddddd, your dream job!
I'm not quite sure yet on this one, but something along the lines of Interior and Graphic design as well as photography.

Thankyou, Greta xx

Greta's Blog
Greta's Instagram

Really hope you have a rad weekend and find out a bit more from one of the best bloggers on the block! Head on over to her blog! Much more posts and updates coming up soon! So many exciting things happening..

- Sophia xx



No comments:

Post a Comment